Ireland earned its nickname as The Emerald Isle for its lush green countryside and if you visit Ireland, you’ll see exactly why it’s a place held closely to the hearts of many.
If you’re looking for a location that boasts spectacular landscapes, a rich history and charming locals – then a trip to Dublin could be exactly what you need for that perfect escape.
You can enjoy breath-taking views of the magnificent scenery, and find out more about the history and culture of the fascinating island, with its castles, cathedrals and ancient sites. Ireland’s pubs are well-known worldwide and for good reason, they offer a taste of well-regarded ales, cuisine and often feature live music for you to enjoy.
During our visit to this magnificent destination, we will be giving our guests the best taste of Dublin, for an adventure they will never forget. Here’s a brief run-through of what our journey includes:
• Transport from East Clare Golf Village to Dublin on a luxury coach
• 3-night stay in a Dublin city hotel
• Two days of guided tours and one day to explore on your own
• Entrance fees to Blarney Castle, Old Midleton Distillery, St Patricks Cathedral, Book of Kell’s and Guinness Storehouse
• 3 full Irish breakfasts; 1 three-course dinner
• transfer from the hotel to the airport on the final day.
The perfect journey? We think so. If you are ready to embark on your next big journey we would love to hear from you. Contact us here.